has anyone built GNATS? Other PM package?

Hello,

a week or so back I saw a query from ESP about GNATS 3.2, but I didn't see
any followups. Has anyone got this working?

I want a flexible bug-tracking package under win32 -- gnats looks ok, but
it seems to have fixed problem status codes : any good alternatives out
there? (I know this is the wrong place for this - will cross-post to the
gnu config-mgmt mailing list just as soon as I can find the wretched address.)

Thanks,
Regards,
Tom.

-