Re: Getting short name from long name?

Many thanks to everyone that replied - I've managed to do what I need
by using cygwin32_conv_to_full_win32_path() followed by GetShortPathName().

I don't really know who this should be addressed to, but in finding out
this information, it would have been really useful to have had the
ability to search the mail list archives...

Thanks

James Pearson