Re: linking cygwin against non-cygwin

If it is win32 specific, why not just use the win32api calls?  It seems
to be fairly straight forward.  If your just mapping a button or menu to
some executable, why not script it?  Tk is just one of many good
scripting languages.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------