Re: Toolbar and MDI app

I looked at your program and at toolbar (from lcc)
I don't see what you're doing wrong exactly, but I was able to get
toolbar (Jacob included it, it was from some M$ journal).
You should have a look at that. I took a copy and gutted it looking to
find what you were doing wrong, but couldn't find it yet.
The problem may be in the MDI portion. The example from lcc is c and
not c++ but you may be able to see the similarities if you take a quick
look. Again, the program with very few changes to make it work with
egcs commpiles and works (extra's are configurable toolbar using
reg settings!)

P.S. If you want my stripped down version, just ask..

        Bart

-