B16...[Yes and please, don't tell me to upgrade, I physically can't..]

I have an application that runs on top of B16 at a user site. So far,
so good. Today it failed with messages telling me to increase the
heap chunk size in the registry. Can any kind soul tell me exactly
which registry entry I should change and how to reproduce the problem
with a small program. I tried a trivial malloc of large blocks (but I
only have B17 here...) and could not trigger that error...

In addition, does anyone know of a list of all registry entries that
cygwin uses (or may use) and some doc about them.

Thanks for any help.

D.

-