RE: rxvt no pseudo ttys (ptys)

> I'm running MI/X successfully under NT 4.0 with coolview.
>
> Only when I run rxvt (starting from a cmd box prompt)
> I'm getting
>
> can't open pseudo-tty
> aborting
>
> When I start inetd.exe and try to login from outside
> I'm getting (maybe related)
>
> telnetd: all network ports in use

*	Can someone fill me in?

I just went through this.

1.	Inetd must be running from an account which has the mount points
in the registry.  These mount points are in HKEY_USER and not
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE where they should be.
2.	If you are using Sergey's coolview, you need to set CYGWIN_TTY=1
as a system environment variable.

Kevin

-