Re: ntxlib alpha 2

>   bub (bub@io.com)
>   Sun, 4 Jan 1998 15:39:28 -0600 (CST)
>Hi,
>I've merge my fixes with the ntxlib0.1-alpha on deninc.com, the
>result is available through:
>
>The changes to ntxlib do not address recent discussions regarding X11
>integration, just increases in functionallity.  Rxvt and rclock seem
>to compile and work now.
>
>On the same page, you may download rxvt ports to both NT and 95.  These
>ports do not require an X server.

Hey I took a look at your alpha-0.2 ntxlib code, and I was really impressed.
You put in a private event queue running on top of the Windows event queue.

What a clever strategy, sort of like putting a second appendix in a person
or something.

And, you say that the ntxlib version of rxvt slows Windows down to a crawl?
I can't imagine whatever could be causing such an inefficiency.  I'm glad
you gave all that credit to Sergei, instead of me.

By the way, I understand that Microsoft is looking for programmers, and I
think you would be a really outstanding candidate for such a position.  They
need people like you.

-