Re: bounce?

Martin 'EmmEss' Svenningsson wrote:

> Q: Why does http://www.deninc.com/~gnu-win32/ bounce to
> http://members.sexroulette.com/?acb=acb107314-d1150?!?
>
> I know deninc.com's http for gnu-win32 is no more, but why the bounce??
> ----
>   Greetz from Helsingborg, SWEDEN  |  When replying to me,
>   Martin Svenningsson, aka EmmEss  |  remove the RMV from
>   http://www1.tripnet.se/~emmess/  |  my mail address.
> ----
> -

Apparently it has been set up to go to a cgi script that goes to
different URLs each time it runs into a non-existent web page.  How
about just a 0 byte file, or a bounce to cygnus.com for anyone that
tries to use the former ~gnuwin32 path?

FYI, here's where it bounces you:
The document has moved <A
HREF="http://www.deninc.com/cgi-bin/daran?file=/home/jman/banners.txt">here</A>