Re: questions from an average user (NBY)

Alessandro,

I don't know if you have this list of pointers or not.  Possibly you
could get the coolview updates from Sergey Okhapkin's page.  Most of the
changes he has made will be in release B19.

Let me point you to:

ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)

http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)

http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)

http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)

http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)