Re: PIMAGE_SECTION_HEADER?

Andy Piper wrote:

> The supplied win32 headers do not include things like PIMAGE_SECTION_HEADER
> which are defined in WINNT.H under
> VC. What is the correct sequence of hoops to get this sort of info into the
> distributed headers? How was the original information put in there?

You need to find the information that pertains to the missing header
file lines and then write entries for them without looking at the
actual Microsoft headers.  Finally, send me the diffs to the
winsup/include/Windows32 files you modified to get things working with
Cygwin32.

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com