Re: coolview error with bashrc

At 02:44 PM 12/4/97 -0800, Mike Lottridge wrote:
>I just installed the latest coolview patch, and find the following error
message when I invoke bash:

>bash.exe: C:/usr/.bashrc: error 0
>
>I did not get this error prior to the coolview patch, and haven't changed
anything in the bashrc file.

This version requires that the .bashrc file (and shell scripts in general)
be a unix file and not a dos one, i.e. th line terminators need to be \n
and not \r\n.

For some reason that I don't understand this one file doesn't appear to be
affected by the text!=binary setting on the mount, whereas other shell
scripts are OK.

Guy

-