Anyone get V C++ to compile?

Hi eveyone.
	I was wondering if anyone was able to get V C++ to compile and run.
I downloaded it and tried to compile it. After finally being able to
compile a number of files, make started to give me greif with all
sorts of errors. Unfortunately I don't have the output or info here
with me since I'm not at home. But if anyone has been successfu,
please tell me how you did it! Thanks alot.

Stephen Robinson
-