RE: compiling winsock apps

Ben Miller wrote:
> I have read the archives, the faq's, the docs (that I could find) and I
still can't find how to compile a winsock application.  I can't even get
all the headers to compile properly.  Can anyone out there offer some help
or simple samples on how to get a standard winsock cpp application to
compile and run properly.

If you want to use the standard berkeley socket functions, but not winsock
extensions, just include <sys/socket.h>.

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia

-