Re: Installing CDK

In article <199710010059.CAA23791@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu>,
Tomcat <tomcat@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu> wrote:
>Astonishing thought came to me that people who actually wrote some of
>the most sophisticated lines of code in the world, that entire GNU
>project is, can let something like this happening.  Tjah.

Gee.  That's an interesting way of asking for help.  Certainly the "GNU
project" should have been able to predict that you would have problems
and fix them ahead of time.  I don't know what is wrong with the "GNU
project".  Maybe you should get your money back?
--
http://www.bbc.com/	cgf@bbc.com			"Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions	Boston Business Computing	 the real can be."