GUI Help

I am looking to start programming windows 95 applications, is using the
gnu-win32 a good choice.  I want to program GUI applications like Explorer,
or Netscape, or something along those lines.

I have no idea how to go about doing this, and am wondering if I am in the
right place.

I have been using DJGPP and compiling C code for dos, is windows programming
much different?

As you can see, I am pretty clueless, any help is appreciated.

--
Michael D. Ryan [Brotherhood Software] dbrotherhood@geocities.com
Web Page:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5301/

-