JNI problem

Hi,

I tried to use gcc from b18 to implement JNI native libraris but without
much success, i.e. I was able to create dll, but I could not load libarary
from JVM. After the execution:
System.load("C:\\test\\test.dll");
I always got:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\test\test.dll
        at java.lang.Runtime.load(Runtime.java:397)
        at java.lang.System.load(System.java:553)
        at Prompt.main(Prompt.java:32)

In the same time I saw in the list archive that some guys at least were
able to call native methods. So what is a problem?

P.S.,

I also noticed that I can load system, MS-OFFICE dll's and  cygwin.dll
from Sergey, but not the one from oficial b18 package. So what is the
difference?

Regards, Igor Boukanov.
igor.boukanov@fi.uib.no
http://www.fi.uib.no/~boukanov/