Link behaviour when accessing REAL unix via NFS

I hanvnt got the equipment to try this (yet) but am interested in how bash under
win95 sees a remotely mounted UNIX filesystem when using NFS.
I envisage having an NT box with NFS access to a SUN system. I want to run bash etc. on the NT platform with access to the filestore on the SUN. I have many
scripts which do things like

	if test -h $file

i.e I am tring to determine if $file is a link or not. How will this behave on
the bash under NT? I can think of at least two possibilities

	it will work

	it fail because

		the signature in $file which cygwin32 recognises as a link
		indicator is not there

		the NFS filestore automatically follows the UNIX link when
		cygwin opens/read the file to get at the signature

Will the patches from Sergey make any difference?

Any info much appreciated

Kevin
-