RE: .tar.gz

Hail Jason!

Very good point.  I've felt that this debate about gzip being
non-portable was bogus as well.  Every UNIX and PC I've been
using has had a cross-platform compile of gzip.  Never had
a problem.

 Brian Womack                       Parametric Technology Corp
 801-588-4611/4650 Voice/FAX                   bwomack@ptc.com

-