Re: OpenNT & GNU-Win32 Comparison?

I found this also to be the case. I really didn't want to have to use MSVC
to port code.

== Darren Young              == Cirrus Technologies, Inc. ==
== youngd@cirrusnet.com      == info@cirrusnet.net        ==
== www.cirrusnet.com/~youngd == www.cirrusnet.net         ==
==            And God said, "Let there be Quake."         ==

-