Windows 95 Installation

Dear Sirs:

I'm new to C++ (reading Teach Yourself C++ in 24 Hours) and was trying
to install gnu-win32 per your directions. You refer to $PATH, which is a
UNIX command. Is this going to be a PATH in my autoexec.bat file?

I really need a step by step procedure specifically geared to loading
your compiler on a Windows 95 PC. You can reach me at:

zephyr@sj.biggernet.com

Sincerely

Derek Holden
-