Re: Anyone got patches for V GUI?

 It works fine for me. The V framework was built using cygnus b18 and mingw
0.1.4. +
mingw libstdc++.a, ( eliminating de mingw32 _G_Config.h ) my own makefile
and

Vcmdprnt.cpp
line  31

#ifdef _WIN32
#define NWORD DWORD
// Introduced by Antonio M. F. Vargas; 16th June 1997;P.D., Azores,
Portugal
#define far
#define FAR
// End Introduction 16th June 1997