Re: NT console mail client

Hello,

I have been wondering about the same and after searching a lot on the net I
found a package called sm112.zip that includes a command line mail program
as well as a cgimail program for HTTP forms mailer application.

I do not remember where i've got it but you can find it at:
ftp://ftp.dnn.gr/pub/more/sm112.zip or by
http://www.dnn.gr/ at the download button and then by using the "more from
our site link will find it there by the name "sm112.zip"

I hope that this is want you want.

> Hello,
>
> I have a question about a console based mail client for nt. since most of
> the unix tools have been proted to NT has any one heard of a unix mail
> client that has been ported for the nt console. I have tried using pine
> for dos but that does not really work well with nt...
>
> any idea where i can find  one..
>
> thanks
>
> Daniyal Syed.
> dsyed1@umbc.edu
>
> -

Stratos :-)
System Administrator & Software Engineer at DNNet