Re: Junk mail through Cygnus?

I received this annoying junk mail too.
I also have some problems with junk-mailers obviously having got my email from
my webpage. And people are already SELLING THE SERVICE OF SENDING JUNK-MAIL
(i.e. pay us and we send your advertisement as a junk-mail to thousands of
people!!)

So please roots, sysadmins and postmaster on the routers of the junk-mails:
help stopping this net-terrorism.

There are already plenty of resources on the net about how to fight spam
and junk. The one resource I got to know about is

  http://kryten.eng.monash.edu.au/gspam.html

but there are others too. Check it out. I hope this is of help.

    Triholareidulioe
        Robert Matzinger

                                                      \|/
| D.I. Robert Matzinger               |                U                  |
| Technische Universitaet Wien        | phone : +43 1 58801/81 96         |
| Inst. f. Informationssysteme        | fax :   +43 1 581 79 66           |
| Abt. f. Wissensbasierte System      | mailto:matzi@kr.tuwien.ac.at      |
| Treitlstr. 3, A-1040 Vienna, AUSTRIA| http://www.kr.tuwien.ac.at/~matzi |