Re: More //F/ style woes

This is wonderful if you only ever use tools that use the cygwin.dll but
abysmal if you use anything else.  I'm beginning to come to the conclusion
that to use the gnu-win32 tools in conjuction with other win32 apps,
gnumake will need to change.  It needs to have a behaviour where if it finds:

[Space or Beginning of line][Alpha]:/  it knows not to inerpret that colon
as the seperator between a target and a dependency list.

Using mount and the //F/ drive naming is handy but if you're tyring to
build without depending on cygwin.dll (ie minimalist gcc), it's better to
keep this out of your build environment since you can't have it in your
test envionment as well.

Just my $.02
--jp

-