Re: stdio.h

Mikey wrote:

> Did you fix your mounts after switching to B18?
> Should all say text=binary, not text!=binary.
>
> (*jeffdb@netzone.com)
>        the return address for this message is anti spammed
>        remove * from the above address to reply.
>        Mikey
>  ----
> From: jman <jman@lx.net>
> To: gnu-win32@cygnus.com
> Date: Saturday, May 24, 1997 9:06 AM
> Subject: stdio.h
>
> >Howdy,
> > Has anyone had a problem with stdio.h
> >Most the programs I have compiled work but ANY the use stdio.h crash or
> >just won't compile no mater what...
> > Just wondering if anyone else has had any similar problems with  it..
> >--
> >Jason L. Esman aka _Jman
> >System Admin. Network Consultant
> >Irc Admin of irc.lx.net(newnet)
> >Co. Owner of Den Internet Services
> >http://www.lx.net && http://www.deninc.com
> >PGP Keys finger jman@lx.net
> >-

Ok I unmounted an remounted
unmounted text!=binary to text=binary just like ya said... and this
simple easy program wouldn't compile at all.. I know it don't call for
stdio.h but it didn't an wouldn't compile.

#include <windows.h>

int STDCALL
WinMain (HINSTANCE hInst, HINSTANCE hPrev, LPSTR lpCmd, int nShow)
{
	MessageBox (NULL, "Hello World!", "Test Compiler works", MB_OK);
	return 0;
}

Compiled with gcc -o test.exe test.c -luser32 -Wl,--subsystem,windows

I remounted the old way with text!=binary and tada it compiled no
problems..

I guess I will just have to play around I never had this problem till I
went to b18 tho. I do see that b18 is faster tho at least it is for me..