RE: Codeview debugging info

Actually, NT will bring up the debugger registered in the registry.  On
a 32-bit system, it's unlikely that is ever CodeView.

NT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug\Debugger is the
debugger-command-with-arguments to launch when you select Debug from the
Task Manager (or Just In Time debugging at a GP fault).  You can change
this value.

On my machine, the value is
	d:\msdev\bin\msdev.exe -p %ld -e %ld

I just replaced it temporarily with a batch file that simply prints out
the two %ld values.  It appears that the presence of the -p %ld -e %ld
parameters is ignored, and "-p <processid>" is always added, at least
when using Debug from Task Manager.

So if you hack your debugger to take -p and a process id if it doesn't
already, you may be able to get useful results by playing with this
registry key.

stephan(not speaking in any official capacity, just for myself.  Hacking
your registry is dangerous.  Do so at your own risk.);