RE: Bash bug?

I had some problems building on my d: drive for a while.
It seems by default the d: drive is not transparently accessible.
I think you can access it with something like //d/src or you
can use mount(1) to put it anywhere you want.  I did this
	c:
	md dos
	cd dos
	md d
	mount d: /dos/d

Then you can access d:\src as /dos/d/src.

Brian Beuning