Re: cat and binary files

Rebuilding would only fail miserably, IF you didn't reinstall your headers,
and source, after remounting with -b, UNIX, which gnu-win32 is supposed to
be an emulation of, dosen't recognize CR as a necessary line delimiter, nor
does it recognize in line EOF characters like ^Z.

So if you want the tools to act like they do under unix, you should
probably provide an environment as close to unix's as possible.

-