FW: Win32 GPC

I got this request a little while ago and I was wondering if anyone
on the list could help this guy out. I don't know if a Win32 GPC
port (Cygwin32 or otherwise) exists, and if it does where to find
it.

>Charles Duffy[SMTP:duffy@lightspeed.net] wrote:
>Hi. Would you know where I could find a Win32 copy of GPC or another
>freeware Win32 pascal compiler? I want to make console apps to run on
>95, and although I prefer C/C++, my programming class is in Pascal...

Might there be someone on this list who has ported over GPC, or is
using a port?

If you know where to get what he's looking for send him mail at
duffy@lightspeed.net (I won't be offended if you send me mail, but
he's the one who needs it).

Thanks,

Colin.