Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xorg-server-1.15.0-1 (TEST)

Jon TURNEY wrote:
The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:

*** xorg-server-*1.15.0-1

I DO NOT want install this test version, but when I run setup-x86 to update my Cygwin installation (I find only a few GraphicsMagic packages to be updated), it wants install additional packages needed by xorg-server set of packages. This didn't occur a few minutes before this announcement...

I wonder if something went wrong when you updated this test version of xorg-server*. If not, sorry for the noise.. :(

Ciao,
  Angelo.