Re: 2 button keypad

On 30/09/2013 01:54, bagleyd@tux.org wrote:
> I am a long time user.  And I love the new 64 bit version seems to cleared
> up all my virus scanner induced problems.
>
> On two different laptops I noticed that -emulate3buttons 100 (or without
> the 100) is ignored.  I don't have 2 button mouse only 2 button mousepads.
>  This used to work.  For Toshiba, I don't know of a work around.  For my
> Lenovo, I activated a middle button (but for consistency I would always
> like the two button way to always work).

-emulate3ubttons appears to work correctly for me.

> According to documentation its
> deactivated if you don't have a 2 button button mouse... so a 2 button
> keypad does not seem to qualify?  It seems to me it should never be
> deactivated if someone requests it.

The documentation for '-emulate3buttons' says that the *default* is to enable
that option if Windows reports a two buttons, otherwise disabled.

An explicit -emulate3buttons should always override the default.

Can you please provide your /var/log/xwin/XWin.0.log

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer