I-Tech tablet PC manufacturer

Dear Sir ,
How are you?
This is Angela from i-tech company,our company was founded in 2003,existing staff of more than 100 people.
We are commited to research, develope and manufacture fashion digital products, like Tablet PC, game player and so on.

Now please allowed me to introduce some hot sale models and popular product to you and your colleagues for tablet PC.
We do promotion  for tablets for July:
7 inch Dual core IPS 3G and without 3G
7 inch Quadcore IPS screen
7.85 inch dual core IPS with 3G Bluetooth and GPS
8.1 inch dual core with 3G Bluetooth and GPS
9 inch dual core
10.1 inch quadcore IPS
10.1 inch Quadcore
10.1 inch MTK 3G bluetooth GPS

Variety of competitive products and solutions looking forward to you to visit our factory and consulting.
We will provide the best product quality and service to win the trust of customers
more info,please visit our website:www.i-techglobal.com.

If you are interested in please contact me by Skype angelafan714,MSN angelafanteg@hotmail.com or email at sales@i-techglobal.com

Angela Fan
thanks and warm regards,