X11 forwarding and KDE applications

Hello,

I would like to forward KDE applications using Cygwin/X in multiwindow mode. I am able to start and use the applications, but the graphical appearance seems a bit off. Specifically, starting konsole or kdevelop shows some pink coloration behind the scrollbars. I have tried other X servers, such as that provided by Ubuntu, and the problem is not present, so I believe it to be specific to the Cygwin/X server.

Does anyone else see this issue, or have I misconfigured my server?

Cheers,

Brad Keifenheim
Software Development Engineer
Dell | Compellent