An interesting conversation or usual day without anything new? I'd rather choose the 1st one. What do you think?:)

Hello )))
I am Delsie. Probably you think that it is rather strange or something but sometimes I search through the internet looking for interesting people and that is how I found you. I don't lose anything but I can acquire something doing this, right?)
I hope you aren't afraid of things like that. So I found you, and I I don't know why but I think that you are an interesting person and also I can predict that it will be an exciting meeting for both of us.
As you can see I am open to people, very communicative and kind-hearted person. I love travelling and meeting new people. It was kind of a short introduction and I will tell you more about myself when you reply. Now, please tell me a little bit about yourself! What are u interesting in? What marks you out? What is special about you?
I really hope you aren't going ignore it and you will answer the letter. Now the world is your oyster.)
Unfortunately I need to go now, please, reply when'll you have time!
Talk to you later!
Delsie