Re: XWin on taskbar

On 8/6/2012 8:04 AM, Jon TURNEY wrote:
On 03/08/2012 15:42, Eliot Moss wrote:
The patched run.exe seems to work for me as well.

Thanks for testing.

I am still uncertain if you are seeing the same, similar or a different
problem to me, though, so it would be helpful if you could confirm or deny if
the extra taskbar button you see with the unpatched run behaves in the same
way as I described.

Sorry I did not describe more completely, but yes, that's the exact behavior I see also.

Regards -- EM