Re: (X)Emacs Window Manager commands

Sorry for the delay in posting a reply.

In emacs, you can use the file menu to create a new frame (window).

You then need to enter elisp commands to invoke these functions. An elisp
command can be entered interactively by pressing Alt-:

First, create a frame using the file menu.

Then capture one frame with Alt-: (setq f (selected-frame))

Move the mouse into the other window and bring it to the front. The frame
commands are

(raise-frame f)
(iconify-frame f)
(decionify-frame f)