Re: Reproducible assertion failure in XCB

On 1/21/2011 1:42 PM, Daniel Colascione wrote:
On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Jon TURNEY
<jon.turney>  wrote:
There is a libX11_6 1.4.0-1 package in cygwinports (along with all the other
excellent work Yaakov has been doing packaging X11R7.6), it would be great
if you could test with that, as there have been several fixes in this area
since 1.3.3

I can do that today or tomorrow --- but could someone kindly point me to the repository? I thought you mean the Cygwin experimental respository, but that turns out not to be the case.

See <http://sourceware.org/cygwinports/>.

-- Larry