Cygwin/X bug? suspend-resume issues

I've encountered an unusual behavior of Cygwin/X on suspend/resume of Windows. The server is working fine before suspend, but after the first suspend-resume cycle, the characters become single pixels. I have screenshots depicting the effects on an rxvt-unicode window, and an fwbuilder window forwarded over ssh from an Ubuntu VM (though it seems the mailing list rejected the attachments, so please let me know if there's a way I can send them). Windows in existence before the first suspend remain fine after resume, but only as long as they are open; closing and reopening them produces the broken state. The attached XWin.0.log is after two suspend/resume cycles; the two line blocks from each resume seem anomalous (bpp: 0? width: 0? height: 0?).

If it helps any, I'm using Win7 x64, updated cygwin rebaseall'd (to deal with STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION errors from urxvt before). The X server is being started from the provided start menu link "XWin Server". xterm windows seem to be unaffected by the bug, as are urxvt windows using unaliased fonts (though the log lines still show up even without any windows open). For some reason, this issue doesn't seem to affect my desktop, which should have largely the same setup. If there's any more information I should provide, please let me know, and thanks for reading! Really hope I can get this issue fixed and get Cygwin in working order on my laptop...

Also, if this issue has already been reported/fixed, feel free to ignore this.

Cheers,
Henry