RE: X Server no longer launches urxvtc-X

> Another data point, when I try:
> 	black  EXEC "/bin/rxvt -fg green -bg black -cr dodgerblue -g 80x40 -e /bin/bash -l -i "
> rxvt successfully starts up but displays:
> 	/bin/find: failed to restore initial working directory: No such file or directory
> Before .bash_profile is invoked

Jay, I resolved the "find" issue by modifying the /etc/profile file.
The real issue is the change made in the latest release of the
cygwin1.dll where the current working directory is set to an invalid
directory.  Until you set the current working directory to something
when find is called, you'll continue to see this.  Try moving this
portion of the /etc/profile script:

    # Make sure we start in home unless invoked by CHERE
    if [ ! -z "${CHERE_INVOKING}" ]; then
    	unset CHERE_INVOKING
    else
    	cd "${HOME}"
    fi

so that it is located before the execution of all the /etc/profile.d scripts.