Automatically starting CYGWIN with OpenSSH

Hi guys,

I'm new to CYGWIN and this forum.

Sorry to ask questions immediatley after joining - but I'm at my wits end.

I am currently running windows vista x64.

I would like cygwin (well, OpenSSH really) to start up with my computer. So
I can access the SSH server (remotely) without having to log into my vista
PC and manually starting Cygwin and OpenSSH.

I am thinking maybe via runservices registry key with a switch at the end to
start OpenSSH. Although I am new to this and appreciate there maybe a better
way.

Hope someone can help!