RE: Good Xterm Fonts for C Programming

Hi,

> I know I am asking a subjective question here, but still I think I may

[RIC] Highly subjective, and while I am answering this is really not the right
forum...

> 1) Can somebody suggest me some good fonts on the basis of experience,
> something that is good to read/write C codes?
> 2) I believe Courier OR Fixed fonts should be good, any inputs?

[RIC]
[RIC] I find "lucida console" acceptable, preferring a personal hack of
LettrGoth10. Others prefer fonts such as "consolas", "lucida typewriter", or
even proportional fonts such as Arial.

I suggest you search on the net... there are 1001 fonts out there and many can
be used for this. What you prefer is very much up to you.

Regards,

Ruth