problem about keyboard

Dear Sir,
I downloaded and installed cygwin on this Thuesday,
but I found that I can not type anything in X-server console.
I read the Q&A, and it said this problem is caused by old version of startxwin.bat
But since this is my first time to install cygwin, there is no startxwin.bat in my cygwin directory.
I've also checked if there is anything setting XKEYSYMDB, but it replied nothing.

Could you give me any suggest to fix that problem? (My OS is windows vista)
Thanks.
BR
Kyle