Send eCards Today

 - Do you have any plans yet for St. Patrick's Day on March 17th?

 St. Patrick's day may not be a huge holiday - But it's a perfect
 excuse to send some funny cards to your friends, family, co-workers
 perhaps?

 Go here if you want to make some one laugh with FREE e-cards for
 St. Patrick's Day:
http://bowlblue.info/ydl-6z-2hmxnkwuq

 These are just a few things to make this less traditional holiday a
 little more fun:

 Send Yourself as a Leprechaun!
 Send Smileys decorated in St. Patty's Attire!
 Send a card with a big pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
 Pass MyFunCards to your friends and family so they can make their own
 eCards!

 We have tons of eCards to choose from!  MyFunCards is a family favorite!

 Take part in our St. Patrick's Excitement!  What will you do on St.
 Patty's Day? Stay in or Go out?  Whatever you do - Make sure to send
 FREE e-cards, because everyone loves getting special notes no matter
 what the holiday!

Go here
http://bowlblue.info/ozququknrwmgh2bg
if you want to send FREE ecards with MyFunCards!

 Thank you so much for your time, and we hope you have a wonderful St.
 Patrick's Day no matter what you decide to do!
Unsubscribe:
Write to My Fun Cards One North Lexington 9th Floor White Plains, NY 10601, or go here http://bowlblue.info/q0i2xin6pvujghgwIf you would like to no longer receive email advertisements, please open the following link:

http://bowlblue.info/unsub/?id=6xfett-geyz4qr4n

Or if would prefer to write to us, please send a letter that includes your email address to:

List Management Services
316 California Avenue #903
Reno, NV 89509