Cygwin/X Remote connection frozen display problem

Hello,

We are using Solaris 2.5.1 box. And we are accessing to Solaris from Windows
xp using Cygwin/X. The connection establish without any problem and we can
use desktop environment. But, sometimes later ( various between 2 minutes to
10 minutes ) Connectted desktop display is frozen. Mouse is moving on
screen, but noting selected.
Therefore, We installed Xmanager to do it. But, we didin't meet any problem,
It works properly without any problem.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks for your reply.