Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xterm-255-1

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
<yselkowitz@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> The following package has been updated for the Cygwin distribution:
>
> *** xterm-255-1
>
> xterm is a terminal emulator for the X Window System. It provides DEC VT102
> and Tektronix 4014 compatible terminals for programs that can't use the
> window system directly.
>
> This is an update to the latest upstream version.

I can NOT get this release to work.  xterm-251-1 was working just
fine, and I reverted back to it, and it's still working just fine.

I'm running Windows 7 Pro. 64-bit.  When I start the new xterm, I see
brief activity in the Windows Task Manager, but then the process dies
almost immediately.  I've tried starting both from the X server system
tray icon, as well as from a tcsh shell (using -display localhost:0)

There doesn't appear to be anything in the Xwin.0.log file indicating
what the problem is.

I've attached my cygcheck output.

- Jim

--