using of recent qt4 after update of XWin server

Hi!

Some month ago I used successfully qt4 and XWin server. Now I've
installed a fresh version of cygwin on an another PC and qt4
applications couldn't be linked because of missing Xi library.

OK, after removing this obsolete dependency from
/usr/lib/qt4/lib/libQtGui.prl a qt4 app can be coompiled, but not
executed. Now the cygxi-6.dll is missing. Is qt4 now still compiled
with dependency on it but XWin doesn't support it anymore? Or I'm just
missing something?

To reproduce this, it would be enough to start some qt4 demo app.
After I started it under strace, I could see a popup with info about
missing dll.

Thanks in advance,
Andrey

P.S. Sorry, if you receive this mail twice. Now it is formatted as plain text.