Issue with the installation of Cygwin/X

Hi,
I am running into an issue when trying to install Cygwin/X. I am
installing from http://x.cygwin.com/
When the setup.exe is run, after it shows the screen where we choose a
site from a list, no matter what download site I choose, it throws this
little pop-up, saying "Warning: The current ini file is from a newer
version of setup.exe. If you have any trouble installing, please download
a fresh version from http://www.cygwin.com/setup.exe";
Please help me.

Thanks,
Akramuddin Mohammed