Re: Cygwin error

baseball07 wrote:
Hi everyone I am getting this error when I try and locally access the
Linux
machines in my department and try and run a program called Cadence.
Does
anyone know what this means?

Yes, the remote X server can't connect to your local machine, the path to which is contained in the variable DISPLAY. The latter is unset in your case, most probably because you need to login with "ssh -X".

Ciao
       Lothar