startxwin.bat and checkX

I don't think the line

%RUN% checkX -d %DISPLAY% -t 12

in startxwin.bat accomplishes anything, because run.exe returns
immediately, and checkX runs in the background.  From 'man run':

run [ -p path ] command [ -wait ] arguments
[...]
Issuing -wait as first program argument will make run wait for program
completition, otherwise it returns immediately.

[Chuck: Note the typo in "completition".]

So I think startxwin.bat should use

%RUN% checkX -wait -d %DISPLAY% -t 12

I've tested this on my system, and xterm always starts. If I omit '-wait', xterm sometimes doesn't start.

Ken