RE: Cut & Paste problem between X windows

> From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-
> owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Steve Wallace

> Any text within X-term or urxvt is highlighted correctly but when
> clicking the centre mouse button it is not
> pasted into either the same x-term or any other.

	Please check your Control Panel Mouse settings to verify that you do not have "middle button emulate" enabled, which can mess with the second button, or anything else that might be re-interpreting the buttons.

	As a workaround, try using <ctrl-insert> to paste.  this works for me both from X and Windows apps on XP.

	HTH,

Mike